Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

I am starting at a new school on Monday.  I'm very excited about the new school!  It is a new facility, so the playground and all of the toys are brand new.  It will be more like "real school" than my old school was -- Mommy tells me that we'll even say the pledge of allegiance every day, but I have no idea what that means.  She also says they will have a private kindergarten there, so that I could go to kindergarten next year if I want to.  (I'll have to wait until 2013 to start kindergarten at the "real school" because of my birthday.)  

Needless to say I am very excited about this new adventure...but I will also miss my wonderful teachers at my old school.  I've been at the same school since I was just a baby!  Ms. Kris was my first teacher and she is just about the sweetest lady you'll ever meet.  Ms. Sue was my phonics, cooking, and music teacher; she is so patient and kind, and thanks to her I know all of my letters and all of the sounds they make.  Ms. Adriana and Ms. Rocio were my preschool teachers who taught me so many things that I can't even remember it all!    

I can't wait to share pictures and stories about my new school, but for now here are pictures of me with my favorite teachers.  I will miss them so much!