Saturday, June 25, 2011

Outside for a walk

After spending most of my day yesterday reveling in the consumerism surrounding the release of Cars 2, Mommy and Daddy decided that they should get me out into nature today.  We drove one state over for a walk in the woods to see a beautiful waterfall.  I did pretty good keeping up with Mom and Dad, but that doesn't mean I didn't make Dad carry me on his shoulders a few times just for good measure.  I'm starting to realize that I'll be too big for this soon, and I've got to take advantage of Dad carrying me for as long as I can.  



Playing on the Bridge


Caterpillar hiding on the rock - do you see it?

I took a spill while Mommy stopped to take a picture of the caterpillar

Daddy and me walking backwards up the path.
You can't tell in the picture but this was a big steep hill!

My turn carrying the pack.


But hey, I'm only taking a turn because I asked!
Carrying the pack can be so much fun!!