Thursday, June 23, 2011

Movin' and Shakin'

My Silly Stories class is just, well, silly!  Today we read Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! again, only this time we acted it out as though it was Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Lightrail!  My teachers told us that we were "exploring dance movements" and "moving creatively" while listening to music, but I would've sworn that I was playing Superheros the whole time.  Mom tried to get a few shots of my friends and I, but I was on to her and I was moving way too fast and having way too much fun to slow down for a decent picture.






After lunch, I got together with one of my best buds, E.  We played at the Blast and then moved outside to the playground.  Don't let E's size fool you - he is only six months younger than I am and he is one tough cookie!






All in all, this has been a fantastic week.  To top it all off, Cars 2 comes out tomorrow!