Sunday, July 31, 2011

Congratulations, Kate & Callin!

Mommy, Daddy and I went to my Aunt Kate's wedding this weekend.  We had a wonderful time and I'm so happy for Kate and Callin.  They had an awesome party in the park and it was hot hot hot outside.  Mommy came up with a solution for me - she poured a cold bottle of water over my head and then I got all of my energy back!  Unfortunately, it started a trend and eventually all of the kids there were pouring water over their heads.  Kate and Callin didn't seem to mind though.  They're so great!

Carter and Conner making silly faces!
Miss Teagen 
Jaci 
Grandma Clock and the Great-Grandkids
Aunt Alisha and Uncle Chris 
Kate and Callin getting married!
Congratulations!
Oma and her good friend Kim being silly 
Me and the Bride.  I'm soaking wet and having fun! 
Playing follow-the-leader with my cousins
Me and my Great-Auntie Jan and Great-Auntie Linda 
Carter Climbing
Oma and Opa with the Grandkids
I love Oma and Opa and my cousins!