Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Eve, Who You Gonna Call?!

Christmas got off to an early start at my house this morning!  I woke up around 5:00 and immediately started my campaign for opening presents.  I finally sold them on my theory - I said, Look parents, if you let me open presents ASAP this morning, then I'll have new toys to play with all day!

Patiently waiting to open presents!
Yay!  Tools!
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!
After a few hours of playing with my awesome new Ghostbusters, Mommy and I went into the kitchen to make some cookies for Santa.  I'm in a cooking class at school now, so I was a BIG HELP.  







Testing the final product
The cookies have been decorated, and we're waiting for just the right time to put them out for Santa.  I know it will be hard to sleep tonight -- I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

Merry Christmas, everyone!  I love you!