I took Mommy and Daddy downtown yesterday. Sometimes I like to just run around in the skyways -- it's a cheap way for me to keep Mommy and Daddy entertained. When Dad gets bored, I let him carry me around on his shoulders!
We walked the skyways all the way to the Warehouse District, where we planned to check out the awesome new Twins Stadium -- Target Field! To our surprise, people were being allowed in to tour the facilities. We didn't have tickets like everyone else, but my sweet smile and charming personality convinced the lady at the gate to let us through anyway. We walked around the whole stadium - walked through suites, checked out the restroom situation, etc. I have to say - it's a beautiful stadium.
Mommy has been a lifetime Pirates fan, and has never once cheered for the Twins...but even she admits that it's time to cheer for the Twins now. Heck, we live in Minnesota, right? She can still be loyal to the Pirates, but maybe the Twins can be her American League team.