Saturday, September 12, 2009

I like to party party

I had an awesome 2nd birthday.

To get things started, Mommy and Daddy took me to the MN zoo. I got to ride the tractor out to the "farm" at the zoo, and it was SO MUCH FUN.


After the zoo, I took Mommy and Daddy out for ice cream at DQ. Since it was my birthday, I treated myself to a little something, too.


As soon as we finished up at DQ, we hit the road and drove all the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I got to open a few presents Saturday, and then on Sunday we had a big party with cake, balloons, and MORE presents!


This is Frank, a.k.a. "Combine," from the movie Cars. Mommy and Daddy know how much I love the part of the movie when the combine comes and chases Mater and McQueen!


Now that I'm two, I can almost reach the pedals on my big wheel! This thing is so much fun to ride around on.


Here's me and my Uncle Chris opening my present from him and Teagen. They gave me a remote control car!!


And here I am with my Great-Grandma Berkland. I'm showing her the tool set I got from Uncle Karl.


Last but not least, here are the m&m's Grandma had printed up for my party. Mommy didn't get the best pictures of them, but if you look closely, you'll notice that some of them say "Happy Birthday Conner" and some of them have my picture on them! Can you believe it?!

All in all it was a wonderful birthday weekend and I had a blast seeing my family. Thanks so much to everyone for making it a day to remember!