Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me! Two years and counting....



What a wonderful two years I've had!! I've taught Mommy and Daddy a lot over the past 24 months, but they still have a lot to learn. I've done my research. I've studied up on the "terrible two's." I've got a few tricks up my sleeve to test them with over the course of the next year and beyond. It's going to be a blast!

We're going to Yankton this weekend to have a big party with my Grandma, Grandpa, Oma, Opa, Great-Grandmas, and aunt and uncles! I've heard rumors that this party will involve cake and balloons and presents and I cannot wait to get started.

To put things in perspective, here are my "onesie" shots from months one to twelve. Can you believe I'm eatin' solids and walkin' and talkin' and knowin' my colors and shapes and numbers and letters now?