Sunday, May 3, 2009

New fun things

I've been a really busy guy these last few weeks!

My new friends TJ and Aidan came over to play, and I was nice enough to share my toys with them and to show them how to ride my awesome four-wheeler. TJ is older than I am, and I had a good time observing him and trying to learn the words he knew. Aidan is my age, and he is an excellent climber. He gave me a few good ideas of how to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes.



I also got one of those cool bead toys, and I've been using it to work on my fine motor skills. I also work on my skills by doing a lot of coloring. (Please don't tell Mommy that I colored on my table.)


Most importantly, Daddy finally decided I was mature enough to check out his guitar picks. They're so cool!