Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I scream, you scream...

...we all scream for ice cream!  (And sometimes I just scream because I'm almost two and that's what I do.)  Mommy and Daddy took me to Izzy's this weekend for my first ice cream cone.  It was awesome.  "Ice cream" is now one of my favorite things to say - Mommy couldn't be more proud.

I've also been spending a lot of time outside lately.  I have a trike that I'm trying to figure out, but so far the "pedals" or whatever they're called are still a mystery to me.  I also have a super-cool helmet that Mommy makes me wear...but of course I'm not wearing it in the one trike picture she took of me.  hehe  

My friends Zoey and Tate came over to play last weekend. Tate and his family are moving to Denver, so I probably won't see him again for awhile. I will miss him, but I'm glad Zoey will still be around to hang out with! Here are two pics of Zoey and I playing outside:


Finally, last but not least, Mommy and Daddy had a party for syttende mai and I got to wear this rockin' shirt to show my pride: