Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday to Me!

In honor of my golden birthday, here are a few of my favorite sayings:

1) Lawning.  This is a verb that means, "mowing the lawn."  As in, "Dad is lawning."
2) Parking jam.  I don't know why people call it a "traffic jam" when the cars are all stopped in the road.  Seems more like a parking jam to me.
3) Party rockets.  There's this great song that goes, "Party rock is in the house, tonight!" at least, that's what Mom tells me.  All I hear is, "Party rockets in the house, tonight!"
4) Mall of the merica.  Mom and Dad tell me it's actually the Mall of America.
5) Dark Vader.  It just makes sense.  Why would it be "Darth Vader?"
6) Does it go horsepower?  Everyone knows you want a car with a lot of horsepower so that it can go fast.
7) 'Member?  Because "remember" is such a long word.
8) Moves like jaguar.  I don't know who or what a Jagger is.  Sounds like "jaguar" to me.