Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pre-K Graduation

Is it just me, or is this summer really flying by?  I have so many updates for you - soccer, t-ball, family time, running through the sprinkler, eating ice cream, visiting the zoo, riding in a parade....  

I owe my dear Grandma Clock a post with pictures of my pre-k graduation, so that's where I'll start.  The graduation ceremony was very special.  We got to ride a bus from our school to the community center where the graduation was held.  We put on our caps and gowns at the center while our parents got settled in the auditorium.  We marched in (I got to go first!), sang a few songs, watched a slideshow with highlights from the whole year, then walked across the stage to receive our diplomas.  I had a special job, and got to go back up on the stage to give my teacher a flower.  I am so excited for kindergarten this fall!