Conner's Momma here - taking over the blog for a post about my wonderful son. I'm so proud to be your Momma!
Later this month, you will graduate from preschool. This seems impossible. It really seems like just yesterday I was celebrating my very first mother's day with a sweet little baby you. Now you are a big kid -- four-and-a-half. Even so, you are still a mix of little kid and big kid every now and then. I love the way you say "mall of the merica" when you mean "mall of America." I love how you thought "ancient Egypt" was actually "agent Egypt." I love that you are growing up to be such a kind, thoughtful, confident kid.
Your teacher sent a note home with you the other day, praising you for keeping your integrity when some of your friends at school were being naughty. I am so proud of you for being yourself, and for not just being a follower. I am proud of you for looking out for other friends at school that sometimes have a hard time. I am proud of you for jumping right in to new experiences. You take everything in stride. I am proud of you for being caring, and for being aware of other people's feelings. You have a knack for knowing when someone needs a hug or a good laugh.
I am so lucky to be your Momma! And we're so lucky to have Grandma Clock and Oma and Farmor and Grandma!
 |
| I love going hiking with you! |
 |
| You are so brave! |
 |
| The cover of the "book" you made |
 |
| The first page of your "book" |
 |
| The second page of your "book" |
 |
| The puppet you made at acting class |
 |
| In a tractor out at the farm |
 |
| My mom and my little character of a son! |
 |
| You think I'm 19! |
 |
| I'm so proud to see you out on the field |
 |
| It's your turn and you're ready to go! |
 |
| Here comes a ground ball! |
 |
| The complete look - baseball pants, cleats, new t-shirt, new Twins hat, new bat and glove! |
 |
| Stage mockup you made for a play about bank robbers |