Saturday, March 24, 2012

Best March Ever

The weather has been beautiful this month!  Mommy and I have been busy starting a few seedlings inside, and Daddy and I have spent a lot of time at the park.  I love riding my bike and being outside in this fantastic weather.

At the park.  Ah jeah!
School is going really well, too!  My best friends are Connor M. and Will, and we love playing Super Hero Squad!  I'm getting better and better at reading and writing.  I do sight words flash cards with Mommy every night, and I know over 20 sight words already!  It's so much fun to recognize words that I know in the books Mommy and Daddy read to me.

All is well and I couldn't be happier.

Being thoughtful
Looking for otters at the zoo
At the Science Museum 
Play area at the Zoo
At the Zoo.  Still. 
Look at my writing!  I'm only 4 1/2!