Last time I was at the dentist, things didn't go so well. I was terrified, and I let everyone know it. Of course, I was only three back then. Mommy had taken me to an office specifically for kids - there was a castle in the waiting area! Every room had a theme - puppies, kittens, dolls, trucks! I'm no fool though - despite the fancy kid-friendly decor I knew that they wanted to do something to my teeth and I wasn't having it. All they managed to do at that visit was count my teeth. Mommy was not impressed, and frankly, neither was I.
Now that I'm four, Mommy and Daddy told me that it was time to try to dentist again. They meant business, too. I'd told them about a nice dentist that had visited our school, so cleverly that was the dentist they made the appointment with. This was no "kids only" office. This place meant business. But you know what? The people there were fantastic! I realized that I didn't need a castle or a puppy themed room to make things ok. I got to get x-rays taken and they showed me what my teeth looked like. I got orange-flavored toothpaste. I got a dinosaur floss holder. I even got to wear sunglasses the whole time, and I got to take them home with me too! Everyone at the office was really nice and I was so proud of myself for doing such a good job. Mommy was proud too - no cavities!