Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!!

Well friends, this is my 150th post, and I can't think of any better way to celebrate than with fireworks!

We plan to head out to Fun Fest today for some festivities, then fireworks tonight if I can keep Mommy and Daddy up past their bedtime.

Check out this great hat I made at school.  I look just like a firecracker! 


UPDATE!  We made it out to Fun Fest, and boy did it live up to its name.  They had this ride, "Twin Tike."  Let me tell you, it was awesome.  I gave Mom and Dad some cash and they bought me ten tickets for the carnival.  I used every ticket I had on the Twin Tike.  I got to ride twice by myself, and then I went a third time because some other little kid was too scared to go on the ride by himself.  I was more than happy to help him out by riding along with him.  












After I ran out of tickets, we decided it was time for some carnival food.  I tried some cotton candy, but it was weird.  Might have to re-test this one in a few months.  What I really enjoyed was the lemonade and the funnel cake!  YUM!  So much ENERGY!  



The next thing I knew, crash.  I fell asleep.  What a perfect day.  
Can't wait to watch some fireworks later!