I thought would put up a post to wish all my friends and family the happiest of Thanksgivings. I really want to call each and every one of you, but then I would be spending too much time on the phone and not enough time supervising Daddy while he carves the turkey. I'm planning on throwing a huge tantrum the second he pulls the bird from the oven, hehe. Anyhoo, I won’t be able to call out so I set up a 900# for you to call in and get my Thanksgiving message - recorded live, of course. Only $1.25 for the 1st minute, $.95 each additional minute. Parents get your kids' permission before you call. Love you all.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
1-900-TURKEYS
I thought would put up a post to wish all my friends and family the happiest of Thanksgivings. I really want to call each and every one of you, but then I would be spending too much time on the phone and not enough time supervising Daddy while he carves the turkey. I'm planning on throwing a huge tantrum the second he pulls the bird from the oven, hehe. Anyhoo, I won’t be able to call out so I set up a 900# for you to call in and get my Thanksgiving message - recorded live, of course. Only $1.25 for the 1st minute, $.95 each additional minute. Parents get your kids' permission before you call. Love you all.
Posted by
Conner