Did everyone celebrate my birthday this past weekend? I know I did, in fact I've been celebrating for about 2 weeks.
Mommy and Pops took me back to SoDak to see the grandparents. It was a blast!
And then this past Saturday we had another party at our house and invited all of our Twin Cities buddies. There were about 4-5 of my little friends crawling around on the living room floor with me.
We took a break from taste testing LEGOs and decided to test drive this thing called a cup cake. Sounded kind of foreign.
In my opinion the thing was just too pretty to eat. I tried to make a modern art masterpiece out of it
And finally at the end of Sunday night, when Mommy and Daddy were just looking forward to a quiet evening I decided to get my second wind and encouraged them to celebrate my 1st birthday one last time!
Thanks everyone! I can't wait for the big #2!